Tuesday, September 15, 2009

the BBQ chicken

Korey prepared our first e-mealz dinner last night. It consisted of chicken breast, red potatoes, corn on the cob, and pinto beans. It was all put together with some BBQ sauce in alum foil and baked in the oven. I get home from class on Mondays after 10. I walked in the door and the house smelled WONDERFUL! Korey had of course already ate and by looking at his foil... he liked it! I hurried and grabbed mine and enjoyed! It was so delicious! Point 1 for E-mealz!
Yummmmmy!

Goals:
-I am now walking in the Susan G. Komen with my mom. We actually have a family friend that is undergoing treatment for breast cancer.
-Korey is looking into transferring AT&T stores, which would make him happier to go to work. He just isn't enjoying the atmosphere at his current store due to management.

and that's the way the cookie crumbles

No comments:

Post a Comment